Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Document Daily!
These are the terms and conditions for: edclerk.com property of Document Daily LLC. USA.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing, using or obtaining any materials, information, products or services.
Document Daily is a website that provides information, documentation and resources for Admins, Teachers, Special Ed, Counselors, Specialists and Coaches. The documentation available in this website, will serve as support material for educational work.
Document Daily offers the following services:
- Ed-Tech Educational Documentation.
- Documentation of services.
- Accountability for but not limited to Special Education, RTI, 504 and GT.
USAGE OF DOCUMENT DAILY WEBSITE
The information and materials available through Document Daily website are for informational and educational purposes only and are not a substitute for the professional judgment of legal, financial or health care professionals. The medical, scientific, legal, reimbursement and general information included on Document Daily website may reflect innovations and opinions not universally shared and does not necessarily reflect the view of Document Daily. Your use of Document Daily website does not create an attorney-client or doctor-patient relationship between you and Document Daily or between you and any of Document Daily employees or representatives.
USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON DOCUMENT DAILY WEBSITE REQUIRES THE INVOLVEMENT OF TRAINED INDIVIDUALS AND YOUR RELIANCE UPON INFORMATION AND MATERIALS OBTAINED BY YOU AT OR THROUGH DOCUMENT DAILY WEBSITE OR FROM DOCUMENT DAILY STAFF IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. DOCUMENT DAILY HAS NO CONTROL OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PROVIDED ON DOCUMENT DAILY WEBSITE AND HAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE SPECIFIC OR UNIQUE CIRCUMSTANCES UNDER WHICH SUCH INFORMATION MAY BE USED BY YOU. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT DOCUMENT DAILY IS NOT ENGAGED IN THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE AND DOCUMENT DAILY DOES NOT PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE. YOUR USE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON DOCUMENT DAILY WEBSITE IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR LEGAL ADVICE OR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL JUDGMENT.
- The content, documents and information available on Document Daily (including, but not limited to, data, information, text, photos, graphics, video, icons, software, code or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such Content and information, is proprietary to Document Daily or licensed to the Document Daily by third parties. For all content other than your content, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through the Services. Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the services or content for any commercial purpose, outside the scope of those commercial purposes explicitly permitted under this agreement and related guidelines as made available by Document Daily;
- Access, monitor, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, copy or otherwise exploit any Content of the Services, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos, using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose not in accordance with this Agreement or without our express written permission;
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Services or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Services;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Deep-link to any portion of the Services for any purpose without our express written permission;
- "Frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of the Services into any other websites or service without our prior written authorization;
- Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Document Daily in connection with the Services;
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content; or
- Download any Content unless it’s expressly made available for download by Document Daily.
You may use our website and services for personal, non-commercial, lawful purposes only. Our website contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, software, text, graphics and images (collectively, the “Content”). We may own the Content or portions of the Content may be made available to us through arrangements that we have with third parties. The Content is protected by United States and foreign intellectual property laws. Unauthorized use of the Content may result in violation of copyright, trademark or other laws. You have no rights in the Content, and no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial or non-commercial use of the Content will be permitted without our express written permission. The use or posting of any of the Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. For clarity, there is no prohibition against you maintaining hyperlinks on your own website(s) that lead visitors to a page on our website.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos of Document Daily used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of Document Daily, other company, product, and service names located on our website may be trademarks or service marks owned by third parties. Nothing on our website or in this Agreement should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on our website without our prior written consent specific for each such use. The Trademarks may not be used to disparage us or the applicable third party, or their respective products or services, or in any manner that may damage any goodwill in the Trademarks. All goodwill generated from the use of any Company Trademark shall inure to our benefit.
When you visit the Document Daily website and send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically and thus consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
DELETE AND EDIT INFORMATION
We reserve the right, but undertake no duty, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, to review, edit, move, add, delete, or otherwise change any Content available on or through, or downloadable from the Document Daily website, including without limitation any Content in your account, or any of your messages, posts, or threads.
We (together with our officers, directors, employees, representatives, shareholders, affiliates, and providers), to the extent permitted by law, hereby expressly exclude any responsibility and liability for (a) any loss or damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as the result of your access to Our Website, your downloading of any content from Our Website or use of Tips or recommendations available on this website (b) any injury; death; loss; claim; act of god; accident; delay; or any direct, special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including—without limitation—lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, that arise out of or is in any way connected with: (i) any use of Our Website or our content; (ii) any failure or delay; Some states or countries do not allow this limitation of liability, so the limitations above may not apply or apply only partially to you.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND FOREGOING LIABLITY DISCLAIMER DO NOT AFFECT MANDATORY LEGAL RIGHTS THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, FOR EXAMPLE UNDER CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS IN PLACE IN CERTAIN COUNTRIES.
IF THE LAW OF THE COUNTRY WHERE YOU LIVE DOES NOT ALLOW ANY PARTICULAR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY PROVIDED FOR IN THIS CLAUSE, THAT LIMITATION WILL NOT APPLY. THE LIABILITY DISCLAIMER WILL OTHERWISE APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY YOUR LOCAL LAW.
You agree to defend and indemnify Document Daily and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
- Your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein.
- Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Document Daily website.
CHANGES AND TERMINATION
We may change the site and these Terms at any time, in our sole discretion and without notice to you. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about these Terms. Your continued use of the site constitutes your acceptance of any changes to these Terms and any changes will supersede all previous versions of the Terms. Unless otherwise specified herein, all changes to these Terms apply to all users take effect. Furthermore, we may terminate this agreement with you under these Terms at any time by notifying you in writing (including by email) or without any warning.
These Terms are governed by USA law. Use of our website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this paragraph.
Our performance of these Terms is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in these Terms limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of our Platform or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
If any part of these Terms is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired. Our failure or delay in enforcing any provision of these Terms at any time does not waive our right to enforce the same or any other provision(s) hereof in the future.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.